MD8000V04 - EXAKT-PAK® Category B Ambient Uni-Pak® Insulated Shipping Solution for up to (4) 35x125mm vials w/41mm Caps
Quantity - Case(s)
|1 - 4||0%|
|5 - 10||5%|
|11 - 49||10%|
|50 - 99||15%|
Ambient Uni-Pak® | Category B
For those needing protection for the sample, significantly increased capacity and reusability, EXAKT's Uni-Paks are ideal.
The Uni-Pak containers come in 4 sizes. The outer packaging consists of a corrugated box preprinted with the Biological Substance, Category B and UN3373 labels, a cardboard octagonal-hole insert for the white canister and tape to close the box.
The inner packaging completes the package and consists of a rigid white plastic canister with the appropriate leakproof bag(s) and foam insert(s), 2 gray foam disks, tape and enough absorbent to absorb the entire contents of the canister. Assembly instructions are also included.
*Uni-Pak meets USDOT Regulations and IATA Packing Instruction 650 for Biological Substance, Category B specimen transportation.
FEATURES: Uni-Pak Category B Packaging Solutions
- For Biological Substance, Category B Specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Applicable to a wide range of specimen receptacles including vials, tubes, slants, jars, bottles, devices, swabs, tissue specimens, petri dishes, and cryovial boxes.
Uses (4) different sizes of Rigid Secondary Container:
- 4" tall
- 6-3/8" tall
- 8-1/2" tall
- 10" tall
EXAKT-PAK® Cat B Uni-Pak can ship:
- up to (4) items measuring up to 35 x 125mm Vials w/41mm Caps
- Specimen transport of vials, tubes, slants, jars, bottles, devices, swabs,, tissue specimens, petri dishes, and cryovial boxes.
- Blood Sample Collection, Transport & Storage
- Environmental Collection, Transport & Storage
- Plasma Collection, Transport & Storage
- Urine Sample Collection, Transport & Storage
- Artificial Insemination Collection, Transport & Storage
If you have special needs, EXAKT-PAK will mix and match components to assemble a package that best meets your needs today and in the future.
Call us at 1.800.866.7172 to personalize your package solution.