BioFreeze® 17L-117hr Category B Frozen (<20°C) Insulated Shipping Solution 4Pk
FEATURES: Features | Claims
- Certified to ship Cat A & Cat B Samples
- Validated with multiple payloads
- Frozen | Ambient Combination Shippers
- Standard & Thick Wall Solutions
- Global Availability Temp/Profile/Duration: -20/S96
Outside Dimensions - Shipping Carton
- (mm) 381 x 337 x 330
- (in) 15.0 x 13.3 x 13.0
Inside Dimensions - Cooler Interior
- (mm) 292 x 254 x 235
- (in) 11.5 x 10.0 x 9.2
Wall Thickness - Cooler
- (mm) 38
- (in) 1.5
Dead Weight (Not Including Dry Ice)
- (kg) 1.0
- (lb) 2.3 Recommended Use
- Transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen foods
- Transport and storage of frozen pharmaceuticals, laboratory specimens, serums, vaccines, human organs, culture packs, nuclear & isotope materials.
- Pharmaceuticals direct to physicians, pharmacies, home.
- Specimen transport from clinical sites to a central laboratory, patients to lab.
- Tissue research and development.
- Blood,Plasma, Tissue Biologics collection and transport.
Part Number: 20196