BioFreeze® 57L-144hr Category B Frozen (<20°C) Insulated Shipping Solution 2Pk
FEATURES: Features | Claims
- Certified to ship Cat A & Cat B Samples
- Validated with multiple payloads
- Frozen | Ambient Combination Shippers
- Standard & Thick Wall Solutions
- Global Availability Temp/Profile/Duration: -20/S120
Outside Dimensions - Shipping Carton
- (mm) 578 x 578 x 451
- (in) 22.8 x 22.8 x 17.8
Inside Dimensions - Cooler Interior
- (mm) 425 x 425 x 320
- (in) 16.7 x 16.7 x 12.6
Wall Thickness - Cooler
- (mm) 50
- (in) 2.0
Dead Weight (Not Including Dry Ice)
- (kg) 2.3
- (lb) 5.0 Recommended Use
- Transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen foods
- Transport and storage of frozen pharmaceuticals, laboratory specimens, serums, vaccines, human organs, culture packs, nuclear & isotope materials.
- Pharmaceuticals direct to physicians, pharmacies, home.
- Specimen transport from clinical sites to a central laboratory, patients to lab.
- Tissue research and development.
- Blood, Plasma, Tissue Biologics collection and transport.
Part Number: 20201