BioFreeze™ 15L-98hr Category B Frozen (<20°C) Insulated Shipping Solution
FEATURES: Features | Claims
- Certified to ship Cat A & Cat B Samples
- Validated with multiple payloads
- Frozen | Ambient Combination Shippers
- Standard & Thick Wall Solutions
- Global Availability
Outside Dimensions - Shipping Carton
- (mm) 395 x 395 x 455
- (in) 15.6 x 15.6 x 17.9
Inside Dimensions - Cooler Interior
- (mm) 255 x 255 x 305
- (in) 10.0 x 10.0 x 12.0
Wall Thickness - Cooler
- (mm) 65
- (in) 2.5
Dead Weight (Not Including Dry Ice)
- (kg) 1.3
- (lb) 2.9
- Transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen foods
- Transport and storage of frozen pharmaceuticals, laboratory specimens, serums, vaccines, human organs, culture packs, nuclear & isotope materials.
- Pharmaceuticals direct to physicians, pharmacies, home.
- Specimen transport from clinical sites to a central laboratory, patients to lab.
- Tissue research and development.
- Blood, Plasma, Tissue Biologics collection and transport.