MD8700V12 - EXAKT-PAK™ Category B Ambient D-Pak™ Insulated Shipping Solution for Blood Tubes, Urine Tubes and Vials 10/Case
Ambient D-Pak™ | Category B
These small packages provide double protection without doubling the cost. D-Paks fit neatly into carrier's lab packs. Each inner packaging comes complete with bubble wrap, tape, absorbent, and both inner and outer flexible containers in case your primary receptacle does not meet the leakproof standard.
The outer corrugated box is preprinted with the Biological Substance, Category B and UN3373 labels so the package is complete, just waiting for your sample and a list of contents to go inside the corrugated box.
*D-Pak meets USDOT Regulations and IATA Packing Instruction 650 for Biological Substance, Category B specimen transportation.
FEATURES: D-Pak Features and Benefits
- Designed and engineered for Category B Biological Substance Specimens.
- Multiple Configurations Available - Ambient, Cold, and Frozen.
- Uses Flexible Inner Packaging
- Bubble wrap (for receptacle cushioning)
- Tape (for securing bubble wrap)
- (1) leakproof biohazard bag (primary container)
- (1) leakproof/95 kPa biohazard bag (secondary container + containing absorbent).
D-Pak can ship up to:
- (12) vials measuring up to 16 x 125mm
- (6) items measuring up to 1" x 6"
- (4) items measuring up to 2" 2.75"