Imperium® Elite BioFreeze® (Dry Ice) Half Pallet Insulated Shipping SystemSKU: 36058
Inmark's Imperium® family of patent-pending pallet shippers provides the performance and flexibility to solve your bulk distribution challenges.
Effectively manage and mitigate risk by tuning to your organization's specific risk profile(s), cost targets and business objectives. By leveraging patent-pending design and advanced materials, as well as simple, modular, and intuitive design, Imperium family seamlessly integrates into any supply chain, improving efficiency and ensuring compliance.
- Imperium Elite Half Biofreeze
- -20°c- 192 hrs. with 150 kg’s of dry ice
- -70c- 228 hrs. with 150 kg’s of dry ice
- Suitable for narrow body aircraft
A combination EPS and VIP for maximum thermal protection.
- Qualified to ISTA 7D
- Suitable for narrow body aircraft Recommended Use
- Transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen foods
- Transport and storage of frozen pharmaceuticals, laboratory specimens, serums, vaccines, human organs, culture packs, nuclear & isotope materials.
- Pharmaceuticals direct to physicians, pharmacies, home.
- Specimen transport from clinical sites to a central laboratory, patients to lab.
- Tissue research and development.
- Blood,Plasma, Tissue Biologics collection and transport.
- (mm) 1219 x 1016 x 940
- (in) 48 x 40 x 37
- (mm) 1016 x 813 x 610
- (in) 40 x 32 x 24
- (mm) 102
- (in) 4
Dead Weight (Not Including Dry Ice)
- (kg) 62
- (lb) 137
Orders containing physical goods placed after 2:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.
We Also Recommend
BioFreeze® 123L-144hr Category B Frozen (-80°C) Insulated Shipping Solution
BioFreeze® 15L-98hr Category B Frozen (-80°C) Insulated Shipping Solution
BioFreeze® 17L-117hr Category B Frozen (-80°C) Insulated Shipping Solution 4Pk
BioFreeze® 22L-133hr Category B Frozen (-80°C) Insulated Shipping Solution