MD8000S01 - EXAKT-PAK® Category B Ambient Uni-Pak® Insulated Shipping Solution for Swabs up to 5 1/4" in lengthSKU: 26838
Ambient Uni-Pak | Category B
For those needing protection for the sample, significantly increased capacity and reusability, EXAKT's Uni-Paks are ideal.
The Uni-Pak containers come in 4 sizes. The outer packaging consists of a corrugated box preprinted with the Biological Substance, Category B and UN3373 labels, a cardboard octagonal-hole insert for the white canister and tape to close the box.
The inner packaging completes the package and consists of a rigid white plastic canister with the appropriate leakproof bag(s) and foam insert(s), 2 gray foam disks, tape and enough absorbent to absorb the entire contents of the canister. Assembly instructions are also included.
*Uni-Pak meets USDOT Regulations and IATA Packing Instruction 650 for Biological Substance, Category B specimen transportation.
FEATURES: Uni-Pak Category B Packaging Solutions
- For Biological Substance, Category B Specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Applicable to a wide range of specimen receptacles including vials, tubes, slants, jars, bottles, devices, swabs, tissue specimens, petri dishes, and cryovial boxes.
- Uses 4 different sizes of Rigid Secondary Containers
- 4" tall, 6-3/8" tall, 8-1/2" tall, and 10" tall
- Loose Swabs up to 5 1/4" in Length
- Blood Collection & Transport
- Transport of Swabs for Specimen Collection
If you have special needs, EXAKT-PAK will mix and match components to assemble a package that best meets your needs today and in the future.
Call us at 1.800.866.7172 to personalize your package solution.
Orders containing physical goods placed after 12:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.