MD8200JL01 - EXAKT-PAK® Category B Cold Uni-Pak® Insulated Shipping Solution for Blood Tubes, Urine Tubes and VialsSKU: 26977
Quantity - Case(s)
|1 - 4||0%|
|5 - 10||5%|
|11 - 49||10%|
|50 - 99||15%|
Cold Uni-Pak® | Category B
For those needing to ship at cold temperatures, EXAKT's Uni-Paks are ideal.
The Uni-Pak containers come in 4 sizes. The outer packaging consists of a corrugated box with 1" insulation and preprinted with the Biological Substance, Category B and UN3373 labels. Tape to close the box is also included.
The inner packaging completes the package and consists of a rigid white plastic canister with the appropriate leakproof bag(s) and foam insert(s), 2 gray foam disks, tape and enough absorbent to absorb the entire contents of the canister. Assembly instructions are also included.
Cold temperature is maintained for 24 hours when the recommended quantities of gel packs are used.
Uni-Pak meets USDOT Regulations and IATA Packing Instruction 650 for Biological Substance, Category B specimen transportation.
FEATURES: Uni-Pak Category B Packaging Solutions
- For Biological Substance, Category B Specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Applicable to a wide range of specimen receptacles including vials, tubes, slants, jars, bottles, devices, swabs, tissue specimens, petri dishes, and cryovial boxes.
Uses (4) different sizes of Rigid Secondary Container:
- 4" tall
- 6-3/8" tall
- 8-1/2" tall
- 10" tall
- Specimen trransport of vials, tubes, slants, jars, bottles, devices, swabs,, tissue specimens, petri dishes, and cryovial boxes.
- Blood Sample Collection, Transport & Storage
- Environmantal Collection, Transport & Storage
- Plasma Collection, Transport & Storage
- Urine Sample Collection, Transport & Storage
- Artificial Insemenation Collection, Transport & Storage
- Petri Dish Transpost
If you have special needs, EXAKT-PAK will mix and match components to assemble a package that best meets your needs today and in the future.
Call us at 1.800.866.7172 to personalize your package solution.
Orders containing physical goods placed after 2:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.
We Also Recommend
BioFreeze® 123L-144hr Category B Frozen (-80°C) Insulated Shipping Solution
BioFreeze® 15L-98hr Category B Frozen (-80°C) Insulated Shipping Solution