MD8702V12 - EXAKT-PAK® Category Cool D-Pak™ Insulated Shipping Solution for Blood Tubes, Urine Tubes and Vials
Cool D-PAK™ | Category B
This sturdy outer package comes with 1" EPS insulation and can hold up to (3) flexible inner packaging(s). Each inner packaging comes complete with bubble wrap, tape, absorbent, and both inner and outer flexible containers in case your primary receptacle does not meet the leak-proof standard.
The outer corrugated box is preprinted with the Biological Substance, Category B and UN3373 labels so the package is complete - just waiting for your samples and a list of contents to go inside the corrugated box. A cold temperature is maintained for 24 hours when the recommended quantities of gel packs are used.
*D-Pak meets USDOT Regulations and IATA Packing Instruction 650 for Biological Substance, Category B specimen transportation.
FEATURES: D-Pak Features and Benefits
- For Category B Biological Substance Specimens.
- Multi-Configurations Available - Ambient, Cold, and Frozen.
- Uses Flexible Inner Packaging
Each Inner Packaging unit includes:
- Bubble wrap (for receptacle cushioning),
- Tape (for securing bubble wrap),
- (1) leakproof biohazard bag - primary container
- (1) leakproof/95 kPa biohazard bag - secondary container - containing absorbent.
This Cold D-Pak Package can ship up to:
- (12) blood tubes, urine tubes or vials measuring up to 16 x 125mm each
- (6) items measuring up to 1" x 6"
- (4) items measuring up to 2" x 2.75"