ME-A8750V12 - EXAKT-PAK® Exempt Ambient DX-Pak® Animal Specimen Insulated Shipping Solution for Blood Tube, Test Tubes and Vials
Quantity - Case(s)
|1 - 4||0%|
|5 - 10||5%|
|11 - 49||10%|
|50 - 99||15%|
Ambient DX-Pak | Exempt Animal Patient
These small packages provide double protection without doubling the cost. D-Paks fit neatly into carrier's lab packs. Each inner packaging comes complete with bubble wrap, tape, absorbent, and both inner and outer flexible containers in case your primary receptacle does not meet the leakproof standard. Assembly instructions are also included.
The outer corrugated box is preprinted with either an Exempt Human Specimen or Exempt Animal Specimen label so the package is complete, just waiting for your sample and a list of contents to go inside the corrugated box.
*DX-Pak meets USDOT and IATA Regulations for Exempt Specimen transportation.
FEATURES: DX-Pak Diagnostic Shippers
- For Exempt Human or Exempt Animal specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Uses flexible Inner Packaging.
- Each Inner Packaging unit includes bubble wrap (for receptacle cushioning), tape (for securing bubble wrap), 1 leakproof biohazard bag (primary container), and 1 leakproof biohazard bag (secondary container) containing absorbent.
This Ambient DX-Pak Exempt Animal Patient Shipper can ship up to:
- (12) items measuring up to 16 x 125 mm
- (6) items measuring up to 1" D x 6" L - or -
- (4) items measuring up to 2" D x 2.75" L