ME-A8752V06 - EXAKT-PAK® DX-Pak™ Exempt Cooled Animal Specimen Insulated Shipping Solution for Blood Tubes, Test Tubes and VialsSKU: 27384
Cold DX-Pak™ | Exempt Animal
EXAKT offers an insulated package for shipping 1 to 18 vials. This sturdy outer package comes with 1" EPS insulation and can hold up to 3 flexible inner packagings. Each inner packaging comes complete with bubble wrap, tape, absorbent, and both inner and outer flexible containers in case your primary receptacle does not meet the leakproof standard.
The outer corrugated box is preprinted with either an Exempt Human Specimen or Exempt Animal Specimen label so the package is complete, just waiting for your samples and a list of contents to go inside the corrugated box.
Cold temperature is maintained for 24 hours when the recommended quantities of gel packs are used.
*DX-Pak meets USDOT and IATA Regulations for Exempt Specimen transportation.
FEATURES: DX-Pak Diagnostic Shippers
- For Exempt Human or Exempt Animal specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Uses flexible Inner Packaging.
- Each Inner Packaging unit includes bubble wrap (for receptacle cushioning), tape (for securing bubble wrap), 1 leakproof biohazard bag (primary container), and 1 leakproof biohazard bag (secondary container) containing absorbent.
This Cold DX-Pak Exempt Animal Patient Shipper can ship up to:
- (6) blood tubes, urine tubes and vials up to 16 x 125mm
- (3) items measuring up to 1" D x 6" L - or -
- (2) items measuring up to 2" D x 2.75" L
Orders containing physical goods placed after 12:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.