ME-A8753V12 - EXAKT-PAK® DX-Pak® Exempt Frozen Diagnostic Animal Specimen Insulated Shipping Solution for Blood Tubes, Test Tubes and VialsSKU: 27389
Frozen DX-Pak | Exempt Animal
EXAKT offers an insulated package for shipping 1 to 18 vials. This sturdy outer package comes with 1" EPS insulation and can hold up to 3 flexible inner packagings. Each inner packaging comes complete with bubble wrap, tape, absorbent, and both inner and outer flexible containers in case your primary receptacle does not meet the leakproof standard.
The outer corrugated box is preprinted with either an Exempt Human Specimen or Exempt Animal Specimen label and comes with the necessary dry ice label so the package is complete, just waiting for your samples and a list of contents to go inside the corrugated box.
Frozen temperature is maintained for 24 hours when the recommended amount of dry ice is used in the package.**
*DX-Pak meets USDOT and IATA Regulations for Exempt Specimen transportation.
**Dry Ice Duration is measured from the time the box is closed and taped shut using an "H" taping pattern (3 pieces of tape) until the dry ice has dissipated. Dry ice pellets were used for testing. Use of dry ice chunks/blocks may result in a shorter frozen temperature period.
FEATURES: DX-Pak Diagnostic Shippers
- For Exempt Human or Exempt Animal specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Uses flexible Inner Packaging.
- Each Inner Packaging unit includes bubble wrap (for receptacle cushioning), tape (for securing bubble wrap), (1) leakproof biohazard bag (primary container), and (1) leakproof biohazard bag (secondary container) containing absorbent.
Can ship up to:
- (6) blood tubes, urine tubes and vials measuring up to 16 x 125mm
- (3) items measuring up to 1" D x 6" L
- (2) items measuring up to 2" D x 2.75" L
Orders containing physical goods placed after 12:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.