ME-H8750V12 - EXAKT-PAK® DX-Pak® Exempt Ambient Human Specimen Insulated Shipping Solution (Single Pack)SKU: 27507
Quantity - Case(s)
|1 - 4||0%|
|5 - 10||5%|
|11 - 49||10%|
|50 - 99||15%|
Ambient DX-Pak™ | Exempt Human Specimen
These small packages provide double protection without doubling the cost. D-Paks fit neatly into carrier's lab packs. Each inner packaging comes complete with bubble wrap, tape, absorbent, and both inner and outer flexible containers in case your primary receptacle does not meet the leakproof standard. Assembly instructions are also included.
The outer corrugated box is preprinted with either an Exempt Human Specimen or Exempt Animal Specimen label so the package is complete, just waiting for your sample and a list of contents to go inside the corrugated box.
*DX-Pak meets USDOT and IATA Regulations for Exempt Specimen transportation.
FEATURES: Ambient Exempt Human DX-Pak™ Diagnostic Shipper
- For Exempt Human or Exempt Animal specimens.
- Ambient, Cold, and Frozen configurations available.
- Uses flexible Inner Packaging.
- Each Inner Packaging unit includes bubble wrap (for receptacle cushioning), tape (for securing bubble wrap), (1) leakproof biohazard bag (primary container), and (1) leakproof biohazard bag (secondary container) containing absorbent.
- This Ambient Exempt Human DX-Pak™ can ship up to:
- (12) blood tubes, urine tubes and vials measuring up to 16 x 125mm
- (6) items measuring up to 1" x 6"
- (4) items measuring up to 2" x 2.75"
We Also Recommend
BioFreeze® 123L-144hr Category B Frozen (-80°C) Insulated Shipping Solution