Saf-T-Pak® STP-320 - Category B Frozen/Ambient Insulated Shipping System (UN 3373), 4/CaseSKU: 34837
Sale Sold out
Regular price $322.02 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Quantity - Case(s)
|1 - 4||0%|
|5 - 10||5%|
|11 - 49||10%|
|50 - 99||15%|
The STP-320 is an Insulated Category B Shipping System designed for the shipment of temperature controlled shipments using phase change materials such as the SAF-T-TEMP® line as well as Dry ice as an energy source.
Ideal for long distance frozen shipments.
Designed for use with Saf-T-Temp® products or Dry ice for thermal control.
- Outer Box - OD 15.375 x 13.625 x 12.75”, Pre-printed with Biological Substance, Category B, UN 3373 and Exempt Human/Animal Specimen Markings, Orientation Arrows
- Inner Box - OD 6.5 x 6.5 x 8”
- Insulated Chest - ID 12 x 10.25 x 8”
- STP-111 Inner Box (1 ea.)
- STP-610 Saf-T-Rap® Bubblewrap 12 x 12” (2 ea.)
- STP-803 Class 9 Hazard Label (1 ea.)
- STP-804 Dry Ice - UN 1845 Marking (1 ea.)
- STP-710 Disposable 2-Part Secondary Pressure Vessel, Medium (2 ea.)
- Ideal for use with Saf-T-Temp® products or Dry ice for thermal control.
- Performance Data Sheets available upon request.
- Combine with STP-520-OVPK for convenient dual shipper.
- Max. Secondary Pressure Receptacle(s) (STP-710#): 3
- Max. 2mL Tubes: 243
- Max. 10mL Tubes: 32
- Max. 500mL Blood Bag(s): 2
Orders containing physical goods placed after 12:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.