Saf-T-Pak® STP-302 Category B Ambient Insulated Shipping System (UN 3373), 8/CaseSKU: 35125
Quantity - Case(s)
|1 - 4||0%|
|5 - 10||5%|
|11 - 49||10%|
|50 - 99||15%|
Saf-T-Pak's smallest, lowest-priced insulated shipping system for Category B Infectious substances or Exempt Human/Animal Specimens in the Saf-T-Pak family of shippers.
With a capacity of up to four 10 mL vials, the STP-302 is the ideal shipping solution for specimens that need to be kept at Controlled Room Temperature or 'chilled' for overnight shipment.
Using the Saf-T-Temp® 500 gram Controlled Room Temperature PCM Paks (STT-521-500), the STP-302 will maintain your specimens between 10 to 30°C for up to 30 hours*. To keep your specimens chilled at <10°C for up to 24 hours*, the Saf-T-Temp 225 gram. Gel Paks are the perfect fit.
The STP-302 Shipping System includes one patented STP-700 Secondary Pressure Vessel and one 50 mL absorbent (STP-150), and meets the requirements for Packing Instruction 650 for UN 3373 Biological Substances, Category B as well as IATA and ICAO requirements for Exempt Human and Exempt Animal Specimens.
Smallest, lowest cost insulated shipping system for Category B and Exempt Patient Specimens.
- Smallest, lowest cost insulated shipping system for Category B and Exempt Patient Specimens.
- Ideal for use with Saf-T-Temp® PCM Paks for thermal control.
- Ship one to four 10 mL vials.
- Quantity 8/case
- Outer Box – OD 8.25 x 7 x 6.25” pre-printed with Biological Substance, Category B, UN 3373 and Exempt Human/Animal Specimen Markings
- Insulated Chest – ID 6 x 4.5 x 4”
- STP-150 50mL Absorbent Strip (1 ea.)
- STP-700 Disposable 2-Part Secondary Pressure Vessel, Small (1 ea.)
- Max. Secondary Pressure Receptacle(s) (STP-700): 1 Max.
- 2mL Tubes: 10 Max.
- 10mL Tubes: 4 Max.
- 14mL Tubes: 4 Max.
Orders containing physical goods placed after 12:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.